Tips for Backpacking:
1. Avoid EU rail pass if you are strictly on budget (Use buses & Rideshare).
2. Europe is very well connected through road (Buses:Flixbus, Regio Jet, Lux express)
3. Use Blablacar ride sharing service (Convenient and cheap)
4. Avoid AirBNB, if you are alone and want to meet people (Stay in Hostels)
5. Avoid Hostels with cheap ratings and choose the one that includes free breakfast.
6. Choose the free walk-in tours in every city to get an overview (Tip the tour guide: 5€ approx)
7. Follow wikitravel ( to find cheap & best places to eat.
8. You wont be needing a local phone or data plan, Its very easy to find free wifi everywhere
9. But if you want one, take Ortel sim card (Can buy in belgium or germany) or order on ebay a month before (you can activate online)
Music (In Order):
1.Asaf Avidan – One Day Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)
2.Vance Joy – ‘Riptide’ Official Video
3.Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me (Official Music Video)
4.Saint Raymond – Brighter Days Audio
5.The Chainsmokers – Don’t Let Me Down (Audio) ft. Daya
6.Saint Raymond – I Want You Official Audio
Camera: Iphone 6 – 64 gb
Windows Movie Maker
Happy Backpacking 🙂
The following blog post was first seen on Solo Backpacking Europe : A Travel Short Film and is available on My Travel Bay. Read more on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_oVW2XqZY