Four days of camping down the east coast of Tasmania, from Ben Lomond in the north, down to the Bay of Fires & Freycinet National Park in the south. Tassie is home to many of our favourite places, and as it’s been a hectic few months for us in Melbourne, we couldn’t wait to jump in the Troopy, climb aboard the Spirit of Tasmania and head overland again.
Subscribe through this magic link:
Find us at the links below:
1) Website: www.troopytravel.com
2) Facebook: www.facebook.com/troopytravel
3) Instagram: www.instagram.com/troopytravel
All music & video written, recorded and edited by TroopyTravel. Details below:
‘Back to Tassie’, by TroopyTravel –
‘Tasmania’, by TroopyTravel –
‘Pianos ‘n That’, by TroopyTravel –
– Sony A7sii.
– Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS
– Sony Zeiss Distagon T* FE 35mm f1.4 ZA
– Leica 21mm f2.8 Elmarit
– Leica 35mm f1.4 Summilux
– Leica 50mm f1.4 Summilux
– GoPro Hero 4 Silver.
– DJI Phantom Pro 4.
– Syrp Genie & Genie Mini Timelapse Kit.
The following information was first published on TASMANIA | East Coast Tassie Camping Adventure – Troopy Travel and is available on My Travel Bay. Find more on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VkEGxeXrgQ